Welcome new members that saw us on Hallmark Channel

I want to say hi to everyone who is joining us today and in the coming days, as a result of having watched the Hallmark Heroes special with Regis Philbin!

I am very glad that you learned about us and look forward to seeing you participate in the community: you now know you are not alone!

Was a wonderful showcase! We’re all so proud of you!

Merry Christmas–hope it was fabulous!

Thank you so much, Gerri!

I said it before and I’ll say it again for EVERYONE to see…You all did GREAT!!! What a way to get the word out. :o) Thanks Manny!

I’ll second that–you were great! Good things will happen in 2009! You’ve always been our hero.

Awesome job in spreading the word Manny! =]

Enjoyed seeing you, Andreina, Santi, Cherise, and Scott all highlighting what we do here. We’re proud of your awareness efforts, Manny.

I missed it, Manny! Do you know of any other time/place to see it?

Sure, man!

Sunday, Dec. 28 @ 8 pm it airs again.

:smiley:

Just saw it! It was great!! And our community is growing by the minute :slight_smile:

Welcome to all new members!!

:slight_smile:

I saw it! Great job!!! Our community is growing fast…very exciting.

Thanks Manny for setting up this website. I just saw you on the Hallmark Heros show and have joined. I am looking forward to being a part of the tudiabetes community.

I am glad to have you as a member of the TuDiabetes family. As a result of the two air dates, we’ve received a bit more than 100 new members (so far)!

I don’t have the Hallmark Channel. Is there something available on YouTube?

I saw this last night!!! AWESOME!!!

WELCOME HOME new members!!

I only saw a little of it, as we did not get back from dinner early enough. Is it going to be available on the web?