We've broken the 1,000 mark on tu! Twin marks #1008! :)

Hey everyone, Please give my twin sister (Rachel Joy) a shout-out on tudiabetes, and consider adding her as a friend. She just joined, and is member 1008! Woo-hoo! :) You can find her page here . She's lived with type 1 for over 20 years, and is pumpin' it up and lovin' life as a mommy. Her hubby's deployed right now, so she could use all the friends and support I know you'll give. Thanks! Love you all! Have a great weekend.

Oh, and consider answering my question about what you eat for breakfast by clicking here. I'm really struggling with the best breakfast options (still, after 18 years, but it seems recently I can't eat anything carby for breakfast).

YOu know I’m really number 341! but I guess I’ll take 1008-glad to be a part of breaking the thousand member mark! My favorite number by all is 330! Then, of course 11 since it reminds me of us-one next to one-each individual numbers that on the surface look the same but when put together are really quite different! Did that make any sense? Love you 330!