What color clip case came with your Tslim?

Got approved by my insurance so fast by the time I called Tandem and they directed me to their distributor Edgepark (who was closed) I got a automated courtesy call saying it has been shipped! Awesome! But I was hoping I would get to pick the color for the clip case.
Did anybody else get to pick their color? The book I got from my CDE shows lots of colors. Was hoping to get the darker blue one. Can I trade it in for a different one? Thanks

1 Like

I don’t recall getting one with my tslim…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it does. It says on the back of the pamphlet in the contents of what it’s shipped with. “Vertical clip case”. Just doesn’t say what color. I’m guessing black but was hoping some others would chime in.

1 Like

I got a pink one from Edgepark. I have since fired them as they are incompetant.

oops I don’t have a t slim. sorry

1 Like

Mine was black. I don’t use it at all- I don’t like it, it’s too large and stiff and too heavy etc. Those things always fall off my pants or whatever I have them clipped to. I may give it away to jdrf or something, I’m not sure what to do with it. I use a spi belt for my pump and dexcom I have 3 so I can wash them, I sleep with them on etc. I need to get another one that has double pockets… I just wish the pockets were a bit larger to easily access my dex and pump and another one for testing equip and sugar etc. would be nice.