What colors do you suggest for pumps?

hey i had that one last month now mine is the pink mm pump with the pink breast cancer support ribbon in support of my aunt!

Eric’s is purple. I really love it. Can’t explain why, but black is just so WRONG for a little boy not even 4 years old. Purple seemed to fit, and it looks as though purple is fast becoming Eric’s favorite color. Who knew?

Rick, I’m ashamed of you!!! You know the only color to do is PURPLE!!! Once purple, you can never go back!!!

Lois

Anakin Skywalker

I want a pump that is purple with unicorns on it. Is that to much to ask for? Second choice is a purple pump. Almost everything I own is purple.

Wow, I cant believe, that purple is rocking. The wife says she wont like the purple, and I wanted to get purple last time but she was so against it. This time I told her, you know i am not working anymore and business decor is not my top priority. She said purple is ridiculous, so I figured I would be the only purple fan. I am glad to know I may have some serious purple allies.

rick phillips

Nel:

I don’t think i have seen the flag skins. I wonder what countries have them? I may want one of those even though I am a US resident.

rick phillips

I almost chose the MM pump based on color. The website does not do it justice. The rep that I spoke with did not know his pump so I was afraid to go with MM. I now have a purple Cozmo pump in a purple pouch.

I am in the process of getting a new pump and am up in the air about getting a pump and putting a purple skin on it or going with the MM pump and getting it in purple.

You can always put the pump in a pouch or case that way if you have to be conservative no one will see the pump.

I say it is your body and you should get to choose what color you want your pump to be.

Live wild get different colored infusion sets also.

Check the skins and yes they do have lots of flags. They even have a couple of US flag skins.

Black is very appropriate for some little boys!

Judith:

I have really good luck with the accuceck multiclick. It loads six lancets with each cartridge and it advances the lancet after each use. In case one does not want to carry lancet cartridges, they can be reused so long as they are not removed from the device. I absolutely appreciate the convenience of the lancet device.

rick phillips

I’m with Rick. I’ve gone through a couple of brand meters and keep using my accuchek lancer. I’m now looking to give away my accuchek as I need to use the one touch with my new ping, but that lancing device isn’t going anywhere! The other ones look primitive to me!