What do you do for exercise?

I go to the gym at least 4 times a week. Do taebo or zumba exercises 45 minutes 4 times a week with 20 minutes cardio. Other days I brisk walk about 2-3 miles on a treadmill or with my dogs around the park.

69 yr. old die-hard exerciser, in my younger yrs…high impact aerobics, yoga., gym. Now I do mostly at home…have a weight bench & treadmill here. Walk 2-1/2 Mi (outside in nice weather), then 3-4 sets of weights, 100 crunches, a few Yoga postures…sometimes yoga classes in the winter., 7 days a week…missed 2 days in the last 7 mo. Some days, I start out limping…but keep on keepin on…Luv it!!

Right now I am biking 100 to 150 miles a week. I burn 6000 to 8000 cal a week during my exercise. I started running in the morning. Over the last month I have gain 10 lb and I have not changed my diet. I hope running in the morning will help me drop some weight. In 3 weeks I am doing a benefit ride in 3 weeks. 100 miles Sat and 75 miles Sunday.

I am going to go to the gym tonight and do an hour on the elliptical machine and do circuit training with weights for 45 minutes. I have been sick and haven’t gone in over a week. Can’t wait to get back into it.

Love riding, so I was commuting 30 miles a day to and from work but when the job ended, I havent done a lot of riding lately. I have had to put that on hold for now , I am trying to get my son’s weight under control. He is 9 weighs 120, he loves to ride his bike too but cant ride with him, so we are into football, basketball and jogging for me while he rides the bike… He is my focus now coz I swear if it wasnt for him, I hate running with a passion…lol

I weight lift 2-3 times a week. Squat, bench, deadlift, row, overhead press and a range of other support exercises. I used to do 4-6 hours of aerobic exercise a week, but have cut that back to more modest levels of low level steady state exercise. I’ll typically push mow my yard during warmer weather.