What have you done?

Ha! I wonder what the other people thought when they saw it later!

I do it and I feel awful when I do. My vice is cereal. i love that stuff. but Milk and grain do not love me. So yeah I have done it but please put away the twix those things are killer.

Oh now wait if we are talking crazy obsession, i once poured OJ on cereal oh my goodness that is to nasty. it ruined both the cereal and the OJ. But when you want cereal and you dont have milk, well OJ looks attractive.

I also once ate a half eaten candy bar. Yeah I know major Yuck factor. It was on the ground, I was still 3/4 of a mile away from the car and I saw it like an Eagle sees a mouse. Oh man it tasted good and it was all melted even.

Finally I once, now this one is really gross, ate leaves. I was hiking ran out of supplies was so hungry i could eat a horse but not still low. I got some green leaves and chewed them while I walked. Maple as I recall. Oh and yes it was a s bad it sounds maybe worse. but then I looked around, heck there was all kinds of leaves around to chew on. A smorgasbord as it were.

About a month ago, I woke up and was low so I tested my blood sugar, it was 39. It didn't register in my brain so I retested about five times. Finally I told myself to stop testing and get something to eat.

Several years ago I was visiting my daughter, woke up low at night and went in the bathroom. I couldn't find my way out of the bathroom and starting calling my daughter's name. She woke up and opened the door so I could get out.

I have not laughed out loud in quite a while. But these anecdotes were so good for me. Thank you! I woke my dog up with my laughing and he is looking at me kind of funny.

I have done some weird things during hypos too but none these good.Even though these times are scary when you think of what could happen but I am glad that all of you survived. Living alone is ultra scary for a type 1, at least for me.