What is the tape thingy you use to keep the sensor on for another week called?

When I saw the Sue59, I was wondering if that was you then knew it was when I clicked on the post & saw your pic! Mary just joined here also! There is a bunch of us!

I hope they cover it but it does last a long time. I had my first roll for almost a year but did have 3 months without a CGMS. I use it for pump stuff now plus when I break out the Clairol, I put a piece of Saran wrap over my transmitter & use the Flexifix tape around that - it comes in handy! I just buy the 2 inch. I know everyone likes the 4 inch better but the 2 works for me. Liz sent me some of the squares of it and I really liked that but they are too expensive!

I use Opsite Flexfit, bought it through American Diabetes Wholesale as well. I bought the 4 in x 11yd roll for $30. I can cut the pieces to virtually any size required and the roll will last a very long time.

I’m with you Ricks. Skin Prep wipes before every new sensor and I’m good for 14 days. On those rare occasions when the upper side (shower side) starts to come loose I use Mastisol to stick it back down. The only time I’ve used any of the tapes is when I knew I was going to be at the beach where the waves might sweep the sensor off. I don’t want to take a chance on losing the sensor. I exercise and sweat alot and the combination above has never let me down.