What Song Cheers You Up When Your Down?

thank you, oy vey, laughing

Hey - I think that doing these dance moves for about 30 minutes a day would really help me shake a little fat off!
I was going to put up a video of the younger O’Jay’s doing this, but heck, these older guys are doing a good job!

Kathy,

Your song brought up a wonderful memory for me. Before I was married I went to this dive of a bar and met up with this one beautiful guy that I felt was beyond me and this was the song that we had a great evening with.

Oh man!!! They do not-----I repeat------do not----make songs like that anymore!! Some great aerobic dance moves in this song also!! Thanks. I am dancing in my chair.

smiling

I really wish more people would participate. This is sooooooo much fun!!!

Me too, it is just you and me :wink:

If I feel down sometimes, I hum a tune I made up when my Kids were Babies, to soothe them back to sleep.

Another choice would be: “The Streak”.
(the video with the original song sux. The funny video has the song reworded by a different Artist, so I don’t like it).

The next would be: “Any Man Of Mine” by Shania Twain. Video is ordinary.
(Of course a Guy came up with a song oppisite of Shania’s. The video(Lego) is hilarious but a bit too sexist to put on here, me thinks).

Running out…So my Next Favourite to cheer me up would be: “Islands In the Stream” done by Kenny and Dolly. Beautiful, calming video. If a phrase in there offends, feel free to delete.

I liked the Torvill and Dean recap :slight_smile:

I grew up in a musical household, so I’ve always got the radio or something on and am constantly singing along. I don’t really have a specific song that cheers me up, although anything Michael Buble does brings a smile to my face, and hearing Santana makes me have to get up and move. More often than not, though, if I really need to be cheered up I’ll sit myself down at the piano and just play myself out of whatever had me feeling upset.

The Foundations - Build me up Buttercup!

Oh yeah, that’s a good one!

Hello! my two songs that cheer me up and give me HOPE! FOR THE CURE.Are my wish by Rascal flatts and This is the time of our life by David Cook. And I cannot wait to see him in August. diabeticidol94

Now I understand your name. :wink:

Ok, ok. I swear on my very last lancet that this is the final song I’m putting up.
g up.

There’s so many great musicians and songs out there it’s almost impossible to respond to this topic. If I think about it any longer I might get frustrated. Here is the first song that pop to into my head.

“Stand” by Rascal Flatts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJXihzjGX9E

I love Gimme Three… I said exscuuuusee meeee…Simple Kinda Man is my ringtone.
As a Jacksonvilliean…we all love Lynrd

This song “Smooth” (Carlos Santana/ with Rob Thomas) always gets me moving…

And this song “Little Wonders” another by Rob Thomas :wink: lol I must have a crush…