Whats wrong with me

Hi Guys

thank you for the wide and varied Responses
Its exactly what I was looking for

@Terry, No one where would disagree that getting your A1c below 7 is a good thing

But it reminds me of the attitude of most of the doctors who i have seen

oh a1c above 7 then it must be Neuropathy(we shall look no further in that case),
Now Im certainly not gonna second guess any doctors but no ones diagnosed it as that yet, officially
not even my endocrin
why because as he said, ive got pain in feet and tingling in my legs feet groin and back(comes and goes)
but i can still feel my feet, hard soft hot cold etc etc?

I am aware Neuropathy damage occurs over years then just presents but my symptoms are all to sudden all to sever, all to conviniently close to my hypoglycemia convulsion

what concerns me is not the tingling but the loss of motor function, uncordination /balance as if my legs not listening to me sometimes
thats late stage Neuropathy not beginning stage?
so with the intermittent claudication I thot perhaps PAD or PVD, or both but apparently i have healthy pulses in both feet/legs so they wont test me for that?

something is not right the doctors all agree with me on that

@Brunetta
thanks for the heads up
I looked into that and I take a B complex as well as the fat soluble B12 Methylcobalamine
also a litany of supplements listed here
https://forum.tudiabetes.org/topics/reversing-diabetes-neuropathy

all for aiding Neuropathy and improving blood circulation

@Desdemona
that doesn’t sound far-fetched at all

as i said most of my pains/strains went away a week or two after the incident
one thing that still presents from that incident is I have a pain in my spine between my shoulder blades
not sore/but a discomfort ,sometimes when I stretch or put it in a awkward position it pinches a nerve and sends a shock to the system
Ive mentioned this to the doctors but they just discounted it
Ive done martial arts for 17 years so im not stranger to a bump or bruise or two
Guess I only started paying attention when Lost about 60% of ability/performance of my legs/ Co ordination
will ad that to my list of doctors to go see , thanks

I currently have no improvement or worsening of my symptoms, With me taking supplements like ALA I can honestly say the rest pain/ burning at night has been reduced from a pain scale of about 6/10 to now one of around 2/10 and ive only been taking them about a month now,but im taking lots of things so is it the ALA on the Neuropathy or something treating something else
GRRR

Will keep you posted

thanks again for the feeback, hopefully it helps myself and all the others