What's your widest range in one day?

I was just reading the post on what your highest and lowest blood sugars ever were, which made me think of one of my worst diabetes days in terms of the highs and lows I hit within the same day. So I wondered, what are your records for hitting a high and low blood sugar in the same day?

Mine so far is hitting 1.8 mmol/L (32 mg/dl) and 26.6 mmol/L (479 mg/dl) in the same day. The low came out of nowhere at lunch one day about 15 minutes after doing my shot (had been in range prior to that) and took 45 minutes to get back up in range, and then the high happened about two hours later as a rebound from the low. To this day I seriously think I accidentally injected Humalog into a vein, it’s the only reason I can come up with for why I’d drop so low so quickly, why it took so long to come up, and then have such an incredible rebound.

I have had some other days that come close, but none have quite repeated that range, which happened almost five years ago now.

I have had a 32 to 315 day as recently as this past month: Low low was from over estimating carb count of a late night dinner, and I had had a day of with a lot of exercise!!!woke up trembling, sweaty, mindless,and scared at 4a.m.and ate everything in sight; honey, glucose tabs, apple juice, Thin Mints!!! Went back to bed at about 4;45 or 5:00 a.m. Woke up at 10:30 with a 315 blood glucose!!. That is the biggest in one day that I can remember…

God Bless,
Brunetta