Why did I get Married to a diabetic too

Last night I had the pleasure of watching the talented Mr. Tyler Perry latest movie and I must tell you while I am big fan of his work I always tend to shy away from sequels especially from the movie makers I believe are truly gifted.

To me sequels are always motivated by money rather than talent, not the loss of it necessarily but more like writes block at a certain point in their respective careers.
But before we see a Sixth Sense 2 or a Do the Right Thing 2, even though I read recently of a Inside Man 2 is in the works, I tend to pause and reflect, prejudices in full effect when one of my favorite movie makers comes out with a sequel and it was in such a state of mind that I had no desire to see this movie.

But I am not the only Tyler Perry fan in my family and more times than not I am at the movies not by choice but because its a social event aptly named family movie night and the majority in a democratic inspired process has the winning hand.

So here I was in the middle of laughing at the funny moments(spoiler alert) (the spray of the cremated ashes on Angela and her reaction was priceless) and pretending not get the water works rolling at the sad moments and as usual the thought invoking portion of this movie comes along.

You know the portion that gets you to relate to the characters and their shenanigans, like maybe you are married and have inside track to what the characters are enacting or you have a buddy whose wife is just as crazy as the Angela character.

Inevitably as a single guy when I look back and conjure up memories of my longest relationship with a significant other, I am always led to my diabetic life.

Read More of the Why did I get Married to a diabetic too here