Why does it seem that all Mondays are like this?

So I know this will sound, and like actually will be or is an excuse, but every Monday seems to ring in with a hue bang… Literally I mean a slap in he face from one side or the other. Work, my personal life, diabetes life… Anywhere. I just feel so punched down, so early in the week, I don’t know where to start. Aren’t weeks supposed to begin on good notes, and then go downhill? I just want to crawl up in a ball and fall asleep. I know this is depression, but what else do you suggest? I dont know what else to do… I am just one big failure. Or so they say.

I try to keep the "life is what you make it" mentality strong. Doesn't work 100%, but as long as I keep repeating this concept to myself, I've seen improvements. A few years ago I went to a conference at the suggestion of a friend. The topic covered strong personal control, and leadership of self rather than others. Simply put, you can't control others. But, you can control your reactions and feelings about what happens.

Depression from diabetes is tough, real tough. Keep up the best things you can, and try to laugh when you can.