Will Lance Armstrong's Diabetes Campaign Match His Cancer Efforts?

Lance Armstrong became the latest sports figure or celebrity to help bring awareness to diabetes. He is launching a program in his Website www.livestrong.com for people with Type 2 diabetes. Read the details here: Lance Armstrong Takes a Spin at Diabetes Awareness

Do you think this initiative will be as successful as his efforts related to cancer?

OTHER HEADLINES FROM DIABETES NEWS HOUND

Chinese, Korean-American Women at Greater Risk for Gestational Diabetes

New Stem Cell Research, Push for a Cure, to Begin

Parents Open to New Technology to Monitor Kids’ Diabetes

cool!
that’s a good thing actually,those plastic band are really popular,I don’t think it would be as much popular as his cancer’s,he doesn’t have diabetes,if it was like,a famous erson with diabetes who launched this,it would make a dfeerence,that’s the first point.
the other one,people tend to get bored quickly,the second wing wouldn’t be as strong as the first one.
that’s my point of view though,I really hope it becomes popular :slight_smile:

This may add to the fact, that certain cancers can too be delayed or avoided, if one follows a healthy meal plan , exercises and does not smoke .
I don’t have an answer to “Do you think this initiative will be as successful as his efforts related to cancer?” …I believe however, that anything is better , than NO thing .