Work and Obama

Wow, I’m quite amazed! Mr Obama will be here in Copenhagen on friday! And I’m pretty close to both the airport and the highway where he’ll be passing by. I’m really thinking about trying to just see Airforce One on friday morning. Or stand and look down on the highway to see the limo. It’s just über cool that he’s coming here! I feel sorry for him though, flying all the way from the USA just to be in Copenhagen for five hours without even having time to say hi to the people or have lunch.

And work… Well, I’m still having those headaches allthough it’s not nearly as bad now and I’ve decided to have my eyes checked. I got new glasses earlier this year, and had my eyes checked again in may when renewing my subscription on contact lenses, but many has suggested I should have my eyes checked and yesterday while thinking about it, I realised that probably my eyes HAS changed AGAIN! I can’t see nearly as good now as I did a few months ago. Vision is a bit blurry when things are too far away, and I see less than ever without glasses or lenses. But I was talking about it with a workmate yesterday, and mentioned all of this and how fast my eyes seems to have changed and he just asked me if I had been checked for diabetes. I answered I haven’t. Even if I check myself sometimes, I don’t count that as having been checked for diabetes. He said rapid eye change and headaches can be very typical, and I’ve been tired as if there’s no tomorrow lately :stuck_out_tongue: He said he knew all about it, don’t know if he’s diabetic himself or just know someone but anyways…