7 years of a new life

I’ve been thinking of y complete life and I have realized that when someone is diagnosed with diabetes it actually means the end of a life style and the start of a new life. I’ve been living 7 years of a new life and let me tell you, I wouldn’t change it for anything.

through all this years I’ve learned how to manage diabetes, how not to be afraid, how to think of and the most important how to treasure it. I love the moments in which Diabetes isn’t that bad, when it is just something that happened to me for my own good.

If you are passing through a difficult situation regardi diabetes or if you were recently diagnosed; I just want you to know it’s going to be alright because i know it somehow, I’ve been there once just believe and have faith.

Tell me how many years of a new life have you been living! :wink:

Im like you. It has been seven years of my new life also. What is intersting for me is that I wound up getting diagnosed 2 weeks after my son was born. He is seven this year and life did change for me in multiple ways when i was first diagnosed. So as I laid in bed after I was diagnosed all I could think about is getting out of ICU and back to helping with the new born.

I was diagnosed 13 years ago the new life didn’t start right away as I was Denial for a while. but somedays I am thankful for this