CDC - Zombie Preparedness

Yes - for awhile CDC had a plan to gain new audience on natural disasters and such... Here is there reasoning...

Wonder why Zombies, Zombie Apocalypse, and Zombie Preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC web site? As it turns out what first began as a tongue in cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform. We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via Zombie Preparedness; and as our own director, Dr. Ali Khan, notes, "If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack." So please log on, get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared!

Are you repaired for a emergency??? If so, how are you prepared.. If not, what is preventing you from having a plan?

http://www.cdc.gov/phpr/zombies.htm

This is just awesome. We have our emergency pack and have for a long time. I am a nurse and a firm believer of being prepared. Recently however my 14 yr old T1 son and I spend an entire meal discussing whether or not the zombies would eat them or if they would be too sweet for zombies since they are, on average sweeter than regular humans. My husband, the prepper, has in his plan (which is far more extensive than my weather emergency one)an escape route to the Adirondack mountains near by with stops at pharmacies along the way to loot insulin. Keep prepping people, your local ER will be swamped. Be ready at home.