Coloured lancets

What next!!! There was a glossy insert with our local paper for Bayer Contour and on the bottom was a coupon for coloured lancets-a different colour for each day of the week yet!. ( Besides 100 is not divisible by 7) .Give me a break!! Some high-priced over-paid consultant probably told them it was a good idea. All that R & D money could be put to better use-like a cure, or more research on the Lantus/cancer link. And just think of all the production costs in making all the different colours. And what other harmful ingriedients are there to make all those colour dyes?? My little rant for the day. Have a good weekend everybody.

Colored Lancets

they are talking about microscopic barbs and the reason why they are colored.

I seea few positives (although I much prefer my renew lancer to any of the others and it automatically gives you a new lnacet each time–and I have tried eme all)–easier for sight challenged peeps to seee–and kids would probably like em better. For people who try to use new one every time and are like me really busy with really sensistve skin–it would make it easier to know before you poke if you forgot to change it…I can tell