Diabetes, Depression and Chasing Away the Dybbuk

Kind of like our diabetes, depression is complicated. But, we still manage what we can, right?

it's more complex than complicated!

Right!

Even if the doctors around here were to know of or acknowledge this, it would end up just another reason for them to make me feel like a stupid, uncooperative, bad person for NOT taking the psycho-drugs they push because I have panic anxiety disorder along with all the other usual suspects. Yeah, it's sooo much easier to shove drugs at me than to be understanding and act like I really matter. That my friends does more to lift my darkness than any mess-me-up drug will ever do!!

I would like to share this on my facebook page... how would I go about doing that and is it ok.. any rules or ??

LadyJ910,

Certainly "ok" with me if you share the link where this was originally published: @ http://www.theinsulinchronicles.com/diabetes-depression-and-chasing-away-the-dybuk/. I don't know what the TuDiabetes editors think but I would imagine they would appreciate it if you referenced TuDiabetes.org as the site where you originally made your comment… As for the comment itself, so sorry you've been treated that way. Your doctors clearly sucked. Medications alone --or too much reliance on them-- are clearly not the answer. On the other hand, they have helped to ease the pain for a great many people.