Diabetes preppers photo gallery

Compare your diabetes hoard here. I’ll start. I’ve only been collecting for a couple years.

2 Likes

Excellent.

Can’t decide if this is genius or hoarding…how many refrigerators in your house?

2 full size fridges plus a fridge sized wine cooler… and 2 large freezers one chest and one upright. You aren’t prepared without 2 of everything. I even have 2 washers and dryers. 2 treadmills now… I keep my compound well equipped;)

You obviously haven’t had butter in years-- where would you put it?!

My “hoard” is pitiful in comparison. Ten vials of Novolog and a vial of Lantus (just in case my pump dies). Now, PUMP supplies are MY superpower!

Dumb question…should I assume you’ve paid cash for these supplies & meds? If not, how do you get around insurance refill guidelines? Also, how long are those expiration dates? I imagine you have a system for tracking exp dates lol Outstanding idea though!! Unfortunately, I can’t afford a stash if I have to pay the $300-ish cash price for each vial of insulin :confused:

I say when the “balloon goes up,” we all move to YOUR house!

I ask for samples, and get more rx’dthan I use. Some of it is already expired, they’re all marked… expired insulin works just fine I wouldnt hesitate to use it. The R, N and 70/30 is all over the counter

My “hoard” is also nothing by comparison - mostly lots of Apidra pens and a few Levemir… I think I have a year’s supply, maybe 18 months…

I’m ready. Here’s my lifetime supply of lancets…x ten😉

7 Likes