Dumb Pump Question!

The cellphone ones I’ve just clipped to a belt loop. They do bounce around some but I’m guessing using them on a belt instead might help solve that problem. When I first got the pump, I went a little wild with trying to figure out how to wear it and my husband gave me carte blanche to buy what I needed to make it work with my wardrobe, hence the excess of marginally useful products. Perhaps I should rename this collection of stuff my “wall of diabetes-related consumer shame.”
I’m pretty much not going to buy anything that costs more than twice what it would cost me to reproduce it (like at pumpwearinc.com where it seems like the clothing is too expensive) - anymore, at least. Been there, bought that, regretted it afterward.
Ironically, one of my favorite products to date has been this one: http://www.invisapump.com/ They’re working on a Cozmo-specific design which I’ve been product-testing for them. It winds up hanging a bit off-center because of the Cozmo’s shape, but it’s good for under dress pants with no belt loops or belt.

Isn’t it bulky and difficult to carry around?

No, it isn’t bulky. I usually wear it clipped to my bra or in my pants pocket.

Is it on you 24/7?

Yes, except when I disconnect to take a shower or go swimming.

Can you wear it in the shower/pool/ocean/lake/all water?

You can with some kinds of pumps.

Doesn’t it ever get ripped out (I work with kids that are always crawling all over me and squirming around my lap)?

It can happen. I once ripped out my infusion set while golfing when teeing off. It doesn’t happen if I keep my tubing coiled and tucked away.

What are the basics of how it works?

Check out Minimed’s online pumping school. It’s free, and you can walk through how a pump works from the comfort of your home. https://pumpschool.minimed.com/index.tpl

there is nothing in the whole freakin world you cant do w/ a pump. disconnect when your in the shower. your in there for what 15-20 minutes? and if your worried; before you get in give yourself a unit or two to cover your basal while your in there. and sleeping is no problem. all dayy i have mine in the middle of my back on my pants, or in the middle part in your bra which is good too. and for “intimate times” as it has been put. i would just recomend disconnecting and before giving yourself a basal dosage, i mean you might be a little high afterwards, but you cant be perfect and a pump should never hold you back from doing normal things. and for your naked question; im not sure why youd be naked other then showering or changeing. i just put it under my chin and well change. why make it more difficult for yourself? you will get used to it eventually. i was i think 10? 12? when i got my pump and i ran around like a maniac and i still continue to do so and fall in the process. and i have met alot of new ppl and most ppl dont even rlly notice and they rlly dont care and most wanna know more about it.

idk if i helped but i felt like i should share what i know.

good luckk =]

I do the tuck-under-chin trick too when changing. It’s the only way I know I won’t drop it.