How do you not loose your cool

Oh boy, it’s been one of those “wonderful” diabetes days. How do you deal with the stress that diabetes adds to your life? I have had many a stressful day with diabetes, how do you make the best of your difficulties?

Most times I just let it go and find something else to dwell on…LOL. I just do the best I can and let it go. Sometime I just have a Pity Party for myself for a day. Move on. I had decided a few years ago that I will keep on going and LIVE. Just have to learn to accept it is just part of this wonderful “D”. Best wishes to you.

I just try to accept what’s happening and go on. No, I don’t like the feelings of highs and lows, but I treat them, and they go away. Episode over. Of course there are times when I rage and rebel (and I got myself in a LOT of trouble last September doing that), but my current guideline for myself is, NO, it won’t go away, and I HAVE to make it a routine part of my life no matter how much I don’t want to. Diabetes is part of me, like it or not. I have some days when I float along in very normal ranges, and some days when I’m high and it won’t come down – that’s also part of diabetes – and I always cling to the hope that the next day will be better. Attitude is everything, and I really work on that.