In-n-out... protein style please

With traveling usually comes the unhealthy fast food dinner options filled with sugar and carbs. One pretty good option to eat a low carbohydrate is at In N Out. What many people don't know is that you can get any of them "Protein Style"! Check out below. Does anyone know of any other fast food type places that offer similar type of menu's?

http://www.trainedbyinsulin.com/1/post/2012/12/in-n-out-protein-style-please.html

I saw the same thing on Red Robin's menu....

Oh interesting, maybe I will try, so that why I dont overdose on carbs with the endless basket of fries! that is my real weakness...

If you go to their web page, then click menu, you can use their "nutrition customizer" to get the carb counts... one option is to delete the bun and substitute lettuce. I love fries too, but usually settle for stealing a couple from people sitting near me :-).

My favorite is Denny's. You can find low-carb there and it's clean and consistent all over North America. For a large operation, I rate their food quite well and the prices suit my budget. In Canada, I also like the White Spot for the same reasons.