Interview and Article

I was recently interviewed by John Parkinson of DiabetesCare.net. There is now an upclose article with link below.The article is detailed and very well written. The picture below shows the Joslin medalists who attended the medalist meeting in Boston, in 2011. I am the taller guy in the center of the back row.

http://www.diabetescare.net/content_upclose_detail.asp?id=447399
1023-307097_240067679369575_7860452_n.jpg (46.2 KB)

Very nice article Richard and congrats on getting your medal and living so well with diabetes for so many years. It's interesting to read about c-peptide and animal insulin, and also about the differences in complication rates and tight or loose management styles.

Lilli, there is a company called Cebix that has created an injectable form of C-peptide. It has been successful with human trials.

Hi Richard: :)

I say, I think that you are close to having as many interviews as some of the celebrities. You were wonderful as usual. Good for you. I'm glad that you are telling so many people your amazing life story and that a Person can live a long complication free life with it. It's nice to give them hope. Keep up your good work.

Hi Terrie, thanks. It is always nice to hear from you!