This is the first week of my chesapeakeman iron distance training. My race in september will be a 2.4 mile swim/112 bike followed by a full marathon. No more thinking/wishing it’s go time.
· Train consistently and intelligently enough to get me to the starting line in September and staying focused on the needs of my family (and sometimes my work)
· I know anything under 17 hours is gravy but secretly would love to break 14 hours
· Juggling family/work obligations to train consistently
o Added bonus obstacle my wife was downsized last week so this might kill the race budget
· Managing my diabetes well during my training and racing
· Become Ironfit’s 30 week ‘Just finish plan’ cause that’s what it is all about – covering the distance. If I can do more great but am not banking on it