Join our ride across Canada - for JDRF

Cyclebetes is gearing up for our ride across Canada starting in Halifax, Nova Scotia on August 23rd and finishing in Victoria, BC on September 13th. This epic ride will take us through communities and towns across the country raising awareness of, and funding for Juvenile Diabetes research.
This relay will consist of a core group of teams from each of the 8 provinces Accu-Chek Cyclebetes will cross. Each provincial team will consist of 5 adult riders (from elite to fit recreational riders) and 5 youth (whose lives have been touched by juvenile diabetes). It’s going to be a blast!

As we travel along, a peleton will be formed and community members join in to support and participate - and this is where you can fit in.

We have Organized 150km, 100km, and 50km in Halifax, Ottawa, Mississauga, Vancouver, and Victoria. As well as smaller community rides through the provinces. Take a minute and sign yourself up for one (and share it with your cycling buds)

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email at grant@cyclebetes.com

Hi Grant,

Thanks for this info. I’ll definitely be at one of the Victoria community rides on September 13th!

Cheers,
Laura

www.myfavouritenumber.ca

Hi Laura

Would love to have you on board - if you have any questions, feel free to firs me an email: grant@cyclebetes.com

Hey Grant - just watched your interview on Global today - awesome!!! If only my brother lived in Canada - he is an avid cyclist - am sure he would have become involved in this - seeing as moi - his little sis - has been living with diabetes since I was an innocent NOT girl. Here’s the link to view the interview.