Last great adventure of TIDDLES

This is me well the body shell anyway, I have moved to a happy place where all my family go it is peaceful and quite I roam over hills drink the cool water of the stream and laze about all day with my friends and family that went before me,although my end was sad and I used up all my 9 lives I had a wonderful life while it lasted.

hen I was born my mom had 4 other kittens as well as me and we all lived in big country house, I was the adventurous one into every nook and crany as you can imagine the farm had lots of mice so there was a chase every day stakling mice is great fun even chasing birds was no problem I gre up contented and happy, my brothers and sisters moved on every day I would come home from wondering to find a brother or sister gone mom told me the farmer used to sell them and I hope they are all keeping well, I do miss them but staying with dad and mom I soon found more mischief to get into, well life is for living and you should live every moment as if it was your last.

How did I end up on the drive way well nothing like a good chase I was so focused on the mouse that I did not see the tractor coming I will be sad to leave mom and dad but this place I have gone too is nice I have to go now my dinner is waiting another chase another mouse another meal bye TIDDLES meoooowwwwwww

So sorry about Tiddles.

Oh my…so sorry about Tiddles.

I am so sorry to read about Tiddles. Over the Rainbow Bridge, there are many cats, who w ill make her/ him feel welcome and be waiting for you when you get there. Maybe even some nice dogs who like to play with cats.

This is so sad! Anytime I think of my cats dying, I start crying. I don’t think I could take a picture of my dead cat like that.

Now, seeing Tiddles lying there dead makes me feel bad when I get snappy and yell at my cats - now, I feel guilty - what if they go to Tiddleland tomorrow?

rip tiddles x

wow…

I am sorry about your loss.

Oh my gosh…I’m so sorry.
I have to say though…if it had been my cat, there is no way I could have taken a picture of her after she had died…I would have been a total mess. I’m tearing up just looking at Tiddles, whom I never knew.
xxx