Servings Per Recipe 72
Calories48 Total Fat: 2.9g, Cholesteroal: 10mg, Sodium: 18MG, Total Carbs.: 5g, Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
1 cup unsalted butter softened
1/2 cup Sugar in the Raw
1/2 cup Stevia Extract in The Raw Cup for Cup
21/2 tesp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup almond meal
21/2 cups All-purpose flour, after sifted (sift before measuring)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Combine butter, Sugar in The Raw and Stevia Extract in Tne Raw in large bowl. Beat using electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla and salt. Combine almond meal with sifted flour. Spoon flour mixture into egg misture until well blended.
2. Pack dough into cookie press. Add the selected design plate and close cookie press. Press
dough onto ungreased cookie sheet about i inch apart.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Add colored sprinkles for decoration.
5. Store up to 4 days in airtight container.
Dough can be separated into even amounts, rolled into 1 inch logs and frozen until ready to bake.
These make great gifts for the Holidays and for you and your family.
These are ready to eat in 30 minutes, and in less time if cut from the frozen loga. Enjoy