Lows on Metformin only

I have one question or many, why are you on the computer with that kind of reading? Crashing is not a fun thing to do, passing out is not a good health move. So I hope that you mean you got something to eat and then got on the computer, Have you shared this information about lows with your doc? What do they say? It maybe that your dosage is too much for your body type and weight, it may need adjustment. And like Pastel said, you have to eat on time, and sufficiently to keep those sugars up, without getting a high. It's a great balancing act, but I would think that the first step would be calling the doc and getting some guidance there,...

yup, one needs a regular small fire in the boiler to keep the steam up at a minimum level but not more than that; that will blow the safety's on the boiler!

Cheers and good luck.

Yes, I chomped on some glucose tabs before getting on the computer to look it up. No, since it has not recurred I have not checked it out with my doc. It seems to have been a once-off.

Thanks for the heads up on B12, Scott. I'm definitely going to look into getting a vitamin B shot after what I've read!