New MM Guardian Real Time user here .. need tips

Hi all
For a month now I am using Guardian Real Time with Enlite sensors ..
I had both good and bad sensor experience so I'd like if some of you have tips to share with me ...
At first I was calibrating at night .. as I thought that the BG profile is more stable there .. but the I have started to question this and moved the calibration to 10:00 / 22:00 .. not sure but it feels like 10:00 / 22:00 works great ..
As we all know Enlite sensors are approved for 6 days of use .. but Guardian gives Sensor End on day 3 .. In documentation is written to go on and hit start new sensor ... so this way I get 6 days ..
What is I give new sensor on day 6 ?
I think that's for now ....
p.s. While inserting one sensor I got bleeding which stopped in some time . I was able to see the redness through the sensor.. What is the result of the bleeding should I remove the sensor and put a new one .. or it can be used .. in my case .. I did not remove the sensor .. at the beginging days 1-4 I got bad results and low ISIG (BG 4mmol/l = ISIG 8) but then on day 5-6 the ISIG rose and the sensor went well ... I think may be its because of the blood congeal
Thanks in advance for your responses ...
Regards

I usually insert when I wake up, but I get up around 5:00 AM or even earlier if I'm running. I try to work insertions around morning runs as I like having the tool for that. In the AM, even w/ DP, I don't usually eat until I calibrate so I like to start early.

I don't worry too much about the bleeding under the tape, it doesn't seem to make much difference to the sensor, which looks at interstitial fluid, rather than blood.

I've tried "start new sensor" a few times, I think the "batting average" was around .333, maybe it worked once, for like a day but then the readings were all over the place.

10x a lot