New Tubeless Pump!

I’ve been trying to figure out what their next step is, all I can find is a global lunch for 2012, but nothing about the states, they still have contact names for the states listed on their web. I was interviewed for a support line job and the company still hasn’t heard back from medingo.

Well, I opted for the OmniPod, and now I’ve been on it alittle over a month. I feel like a ‘normal’ person again! I’ve had ZERO problems, and it fits perfectly with the historical re-enacting I do, and with wearing 18th Century clothing. I’m really glad I changed!

the Solo has been bought out by Accu-Chek/Roche… Stay tuned…

Actually, Roche purchased Medingo, which is the portion of the company that developed the Solo.

That could be what delayed the launch. I think they should have sent those of us who got the dummy pumps some updated literature, because they did tell us that they would start trials in early 2010.

Manny posted the press release.

Same here with the OmniPod rep. Within an hour of signing up for the demo i had an email, and he replied to me within usually a half hour! I even got an email from him in the middle of the night! I was really impressed.
He had to drive from the next state over to train me, and he didn’t seem bothered by it at all… i’m really happy with Insulet just for their support, and i’m really glad i chose them. Omnipod has been fantastic!!

I haven’t had any problem sleeping on it. I can usually sleep on it even if it’s on my arms, and on my stomach i completely forgot about it.
You completely forget it’s there after you’ve had the pod on for about 15 minutes. You just get used to it and forget about it.

I was just thinking about insulin pumps and remembered the Solo. I see that Solo4You.com just has a signup form for information and I had forgotten how long it had been until I saw this thread. Seems the device will never be.