No information on Screen (Minimed 715)

Hi,
Sorry if my spelling in English will be bad :frowning:
I didnt find any similar topic.
I think pump works well but i cant see any information on screen (i see only battery/hour/insulin on top of screen - like on photo below). So i`m a little scared to use it.
I wonder if someone maybe got a similar problem? And know how to maybe fix it?

it is out of warranty and i dont know what to do :frowning:

It looks normal when You are not doing anything.
When you try to bolus, do you get the bolus screen.

Maybe you are expecting to see cgm data. Maybe you need to install a new sensor.

it looks like every functions are ok, I can even Light screen up, but when i bolus there nothing is displayed on screen (but insulin is going through). I cant go in options etc (even if i want to reset all configuration). I dont think if this pump has sensors to replace.

Try taking out the battery for a few min. Then restarting it

This is the site for the complete instruction manual. As my friend Timothy has stated, it looks normal in the picture.

rick

Note: I am a Medtronic ambassador. My opinions are my own. They did not pay me to say nice things. OK, they sent me a shirt and a cup but even I am more expensive than that.

@Timothy I was trying - i have take out battery for 8 hours, it looks like pump reset (time was at 0:00. But still no other information

@Rphil2 thanks for manual. I will try to study it, maybe i will get some clue what to do next.

Noone dont want to take it on service in my country (Poland). Maybe i will try to find someone who will open pump and look if there are no damages on cables.