Not sure what to do

Have you seen the movie Minority Report?

1 Like

@rcarli, you say you like the meter, so are you using one that sends the results to the computer by cable or by Bluetooth and if by Bluetooth, which device do you successfully have it working with as so many people do not get it to send the results like myself who has not yet got it to do more than PAIR with the tablet. So I will have to only use the meters that communicate via cable and do each test individually that way via a cable which makes it take longer, but do it on a Windows computer as this tablet thing is more trouble than it is worth.

The ratings on google play store are 2.6/5 stars and so many people have rated the APP as 1/5 for the syncing failing even with Android 9. So my next question if you do use the Bluetooth is which version of Android or Apple are you using as one person said it worked with Android 7 (Nougat) and then they upgraded and now it will not work on ver9 of Android. So it is very scary as I already spent $141 to get a tablet and do not want to be buying them right left and center. The tablets they list are old from 2015.

Contour link has been documented as the most accurate meter on the market and it is a big improvement over One Touch. The contour link automatically sends a signal to my Medtronic Paradigm 723 pump so I can look at my pump and correct for high or low blood glucose. I also use the app Diasend. When I plug the contour link into my computer USB port it allows me to print out reports on BG for 90 days. Hopes this helps.

Yes it helps, as I found a person who also said his use of the Diasend APP also managed to get the Contour Next App to work, but as we still have not been able to achieve that, so will try again tomorrow night. I appreciate your response as my other observation is those who use the pump have a better experience than those who use the other devices, as evidenced by the comments in the reviews.

So we will try some more, but it sure is unnerving that so many reviewers find it equally upsetting and the company does nothing about it except say they wish they could do more as individuals, but apparently cannot, meaning the last support person when I said the company should ask all the current users which devices they are using that they find it works well on. It is too bad I already read that it has failed to work for the latest version of Android…and those sell for more money.

One cute phrase of encouragement I picked up on a not related Dr Phil show is it is “not win or lose, but win or learn” and we sure are learning how miserable life can be trying to solve an unwinnable situation. My next try will be a Samsung Tab A that has Android 7 as some have said that version works.