People in the Pacific NW - Lifewise Health Plan

I am seriously cxonsidering switching to the LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon. Any comments or experience with this health p[lan?

Thanks

My only experience with LifeWise is on the receiving end; I see patients who have this insurance and, if memory serves, they pay me almost on time.

All I can tell you is BCBS seems to suck a little less than other insurances. Providence Health Plan’s formulary is too restrictive for my tastes. And don’t, I repeat DON’T get Kaiser-Permanente. You’ll get better health care from a learning-disabled witch doctor in a back alley than you will from K-P.

Aww, come on, Rose, don’t beat about the bush. Tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL :laughing:

“learning-disabled witch doctor”. What a great image. :sunglasses:

[quote=“rgcainmd, post:2, topic:49241, full:true”]And don’t, I repeat DON’T get Kaiser-Permanente. You’ll get better health care from a learning-disabled witch doctor in a back alley than you will from K-P.
[/quote]Right?!? I’d LOL but it’s not at all funny. Oh, And for any folks who still have the option to switch from Group Health - DO IT!!

Oh God, I have Group Health and its being purchased by KP.

[quote=“Rex, post:5, topic:49241, full:true”]
Oh God, I have Group Health and its being purchased by KP.
[/quote]That’s what I just said! Maybe it’s not to late to change plans, lots of places are still in the open enrollment period.