Quotes that describe your "diabetes situation"

I was delighted with this news also, heard today that there is an anti-diabetes injection for children.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Buckaroo Bonzai

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. Poe

Living your life and taking control of it is the best revenge (in reference to diabetes)

Razors pain you… Rivers are damp… Acide stains you… And drugs cause cramp… Guns aren’t lawful… Nooses give… gas smells awful… You might as well live." – Dorothy Paker, “Resume”

that is a good one!

“You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need.” - Rolling Stones

“I don’t care if it hurts. I want to have control.” - Radiohead

“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

I love Buckaroo:

“Don’t tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to.”

~…Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must…~
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 08/28/1749 - 03/22/1832
German poet

what if you can’t stop falling, i just really love food love love love it, but always feel guilty.

at least we look good

There’s a thin line between perseverance and stupidity. I cross that line alot

well… I could cook for you, that might temper your love with food abit…

/wink

lol, funny movie

“It drives a lot like a truck”
“What’s a truck?”

“But it’s a very bad design”

i am after hitting my head in the car, in the dark, on a wet miserable night in donegal, just to find a packet of choclate limes i’ve been avoiding for days. they are now sticking to my teeth.

i keep getting lost on this feckin thing, only after reading that now, i suppose that makes no sense whatsoever …

A pessimist looks at a glass as half empty, and an optimist looks at the same glass as being half full; but a giving person sees a glass of water and starts looking for someone who is thirsty.
– Margret Mead

Don’t Stop Believing
– Journey

A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

It’s better to burnout than than it is to rust.

Neil Young

Ability is what you’re capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.

• Lou Holtz

The love you take is equal to the love you make

McCartney and Lennon