Single Malt Wiskey?

I bet this wasnt what you were expecting…

Link -> Single malt wiskey from DIabetic eurine. Its not totally terrible, the creater is a T1, and only takes donations.

That is… unspeakable.

Im just kind of shocked at someone coming up with the idea. It just leaves me with “Why?”

Sounds like some sort of pretentious art statement. Ha ha ha ha! Ugh. Leave it in the toilet please.

This kinda makes Robert Maplethorpe look like Norman Rockwell. Thanks for making my day kinda special.

UGH!

See! This is exactly why I like the moderation on this forum. I think Gerri will make a truly outstanding member of the Admin team.

I have an even better follow up post than the original here:

Scientists develop fuel cells powered by urine hehehe…
Efforts to develop alternative, renewable forms of energy have taken a whole new direction as researchers from the University of Edinburgh’s School of Engineering and Physical Sciences recently announced a strange, almost humorous, new way to develop energy. Shanwen Tao and Rong Lan, two postdoctoral chemists from the university, have developed fuel cell prototypes that they say run on urine, converting it to both electricity and clean water.

see link below
http://www.naturalnews.com/029674_fuel_cells_urine.html

Footnote: The project was made possible by a $203,000 grant from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, with the goal of one day utilizing urine fuel cells on remote islands and in deserts and submarines where energy can be difficult to generate. But the potential uses are limitless, if and when such technology is publicly unveiled.

The other thing this post reminded me was of…

Bear Gryls (that man from the Man vs Wild show), you know, doing the most insane things to stay alive (or just purely to entertaiin himself !!!)

Michael, you can do better than that. This is about Urine AND Diabetes. So here is my contribution:

Cow urine anti-diabetic ?
Do you know Hindu people drink cow urine for therapeutic and religious purposes? Sounds awkward but it is true. Now, researchers are trying to prove it is not a mere myth.

http://blog.xnepali.com/cow-urine-anti-diabetic/

bsc, just wondering if you would be bold enough to enrol in such a possible trial ??
i know, you would (in the vain hope that you would get the placebo !!)

Given that I have already injected a medication derived from Gila Monster spit in a valiant attempt to control my blood sugar, perhaps this cow pee tonic is not too outrageous.

Oh my Lord…

There are also alternative medicine therapies that use drinking your own urine as treatment. I think it’s first morning urine. Nope, not going there.

Hey, it’s a sterile source…

I may just stick to single malt whisky from the highlands!

I’m with you Michael. Up with Scotland, down with… oh well, you know what we are discussing here… blech!