Sixty-seven minutes ‘67’ minutes of selfless service for a cause- diabetes awareness

The United Nations declare today as Nelson Mandela day and the World is encourage to dedicate sixty seven minutes of their time towards a cause.
The exemplary life of his Excellency the ‘Mandiba’ Dr Nelson Mandela who spent sixty seven years of his 93 years in life fighting for social justice has provided a challenge to every human being today on earth.
How are you spending your own sixty seven minutes today? I am dedicating mine to creating Diabetes Awareness in public places, market stores because Diabetes is a time bomb that is plunging a lot of families into poverty and loss of loved ones.
I will urge Dr Nelson Mandela to add his voice to the forth coming UN summit on Diabetes and other non communicable diseases (NCDs) for a need for the governments and donor groups to set up global fund to address the present challenge Diabetes and other NCDs are posing to the entire human race, this is a worthy social health Justice
http://www.diabetesguidenigeria.blogspot.com