Treshiba shortage?

FYI I ordered Treshiba earlier this week and I was told they anticipate having it in stock January 6th. I picked up other meds today and it was written on the bag that the Treshiba will be in mid January or February. I transferred my prescription to another pharmacy since they had one box in stock. They however said future shipments are on back order. Is the going to be the beginning of a trend?

That is odd. I went to get Lantus because I use a small amount of it along with my pump for a few reasons, blah blah blah, but when I went to get it they were totally out and offered me treseba a instead which my doctor had already approved. So I have some but have not used it yet. I wonder if it’s just regional because the storms have interfered with shipping?

The storms destroyed shipping and postal delivery because they shut down the roads up north and simply didn’t allow travel by truck or car. We shut down our highways in the Midwest for a couple days. Buffalo, NY declared it illegal to drive a car/truck anywhere, under any condition.

I’ve seen insulin supply chain disruptions since covid began, but they are temporary. The 1st time was when covid began and everyone ran to stockpile insulin (like toilet paper) and there was simply none left anywhere in town.

Another time, I filled my insulin Rx at the pharmacy and then the pharmacy shut it’s doors because it couldn’t find any pharmacists to work. I couldn’t fill it anywhere else because it was already filled at waiting for pickup at the original location. I just waited it out.

This time, it’s the storm in the North.

There were cars stuck on snowbanks everywhere in a way that confused everyone. But its because there was hard-pack snow underneath from the bitter cold, and that turns the snow banks into giant skateboard jumps that cause cars to launch off of the Icey bridges onto the highways below. Its been bad. Super dangerous. Winter Storm 2022: Car mysteriously perched on snow pile on Minneapolis street captures residents' imaginations - ABC7 Chicago