TuAnalyze is HERE!

Give it a few moments. At first it appears blank, but eventually it loads. Please let me know if it doesn’t…

Manny,

Unfortunately it is not behaving. Now maybe it has to do with my security settings. I have mine tightened a little more than the “Default” settings and I will not change this. I also use Google Chrome / Firefox. I find Internet Explorer is not as secure as it should be.

The only thing is that I have already entered my data once for an A1c back in December, maybe it doesn’t like 2?

Jim

You can enter as many values as you want. That should not be a problem.

So you are not being able to enter values at all or only not through IE with the security settings you have?

Manny,

I can get the Map to start up. Its just that when I go to My Apps from My Page, the TuAnalyze App just doesn’t appear. I have tried a few things, even removing all apps, adding Twitter Tracker in, purging my browser cache, adding back in the TuAnalyze app, and still nothing. The Twitter Tracker is working, but there is nothing else in My Apps page. Maybe when I get home I wil try again.

Thanks for the help! Hope your enjoying the World Cup.

Jim

Can’t you just pull this from the profiles?

I could ask the Children’s Hospital Boston people about that. Good question.

There is a current technical problem with TuAnalyze that is causing the application to not be available through the My Apps page.

Our apologies about this issue…

Thanks for getting on this Manny! It is working fine for me now. I have added my latest A1c into the mix.