TuAnalyze is HERE!

Ugh Manny please tell me why I can’t get it up on that page??? What am I doing wrong?

Never mind. Finally figured it out!

LOL! Good to hear, amiga!

Hey Manny,

Do you know what the minimum cutoff is before a state shows up on the map? I fear we may not have enough people in Kansas to ever reach the minimum… :wink:

When I first saw the results - and I checked frequently - the table had data for 20 people. I assume that’s the cut-off.

The cutoff is 20. There are 42 members that have listed Kansas as their location, so technically if at least half of the folks from Kansas sign up for TuAnalyze, we’re on!

Cool! Thanks for the info.

I thought I’d share that CVS is offering a free A1C test. Here’s the link for more info.
http://minuteclinic.com/freea1c/

Thanks for sharing this information!!

See If I’m persistant I finally get it! LOL!

So far, California, Texas, Florida and New York have lit up on the www.TuAnalyze.org map. Have you entered your A1c data?

9.9 Manchester NH

My last A-1c was 5.8; but my doctors have raised the range where they want to see my lglucose to between 120 and 200. I haqve been doing insulin for more than 55 years—a few in Iowa, Maine, Nebraska, California, New Mexico, and South America—but mostly in Texas. I’ve seen it as low as 4.1 and as high as 7.8. Keep on trying. Dan Kelly

Thanks for sharing this, Daniel!

Did you enter your data on TuAnalyze already?

Cool. Not to sound like a BG-bigot here, but could you distinguish between T1 and T2? I would be very interested to see where other T1’s are able to get their A1C’s (for motivational purposes), but really have no interest if it doesn’t make that distinction. I think it would similarly be far more useful for T2’s to compare themselves to T2’s also.

Jag1,
At this point we are not collecting that data, but it may be possible down the road.

Manny,

Thanks. Its probably better to add it sooner rather than later (if you can), since you’ll otherwise have a lot of data points without the info which will never be updated.

Jeff

I 4th it.

I’m having my A1c tested this week and I’ll send in the results :slight_smile:

I am having difficulty getting to the App. I sign in, Go To “My Page”, click on “My Apps” and the center of the page where the app should be is complete blank.