Waiting for a star to fall

Is the song that's on my horrible 80's playlist right now. I usually don't let my somewhat solitary lifestyle get me down, my 7 year old is generally enough to keep me occupied. However after hanging around with friends today (all of which were couples) made me realize that life does get lonely some days. Dating with the diabetic monkey on my back hasn't been easy and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I feel like something that's only broken on the inside. I look normal to the outside world, yet when someone finds out everything that I have to deal with, they go running and screaming just as fast as they can.

Thanks for listening :)

I belive in fate and in that which doesnt kill us makes us stronger. you are stronger for your struggles and the universe with recognize this someday, because of this you will actually be more appealing to the right women. remember what you put out there you get back. keep your chin up karate man ( my young son is a black belt in training, brown best now, we bust him and call him kung fu panda but it has done wonders for his self confidence, he already had the wisdom of a sage! ha) best wishes, amy