Well

Ok, I know it’s been a REALLY long time since I’ve been TuD. But I’ve also been really busy with a Lot. School ending, my mom had a bladder suspension/histerectemy [spell check], and it’s just summer time. Well I came online today because now I’m having some problems… Yesterday (June 30th, 2009) I had an episode. I was clammy, dizzy, nauseas, pale, I had blurred vision, problems focusing, I was really hungry, and I was weak. This was all at the grocery store. Then today (July 1st, 2009) I’ve been awake since about 10AM… So about 3 hours. I’ve been shaky, having problems focusing, and really hungry. So I called my Grandma who has these spells at times, and talked to my mom. We don’t have diabetes directly in our bloodline, but my Grandma and my mom are Hypoglycemic. So…Basically…What I’m saying is I’m PROBABLY Hypoglycemic. My mom’s a nurse, and this is only the second day, so we haven’t gone to the hospital yet. With them both knowing what to do I’m probably only going to go to the hospital if I have a critical episode. I’ve been doing some research on how to control my episodes and from preventing them and I seem to be doing a lot better today. Just letting you guys know my update and I hope you all are having wonderful days.
Love~ Olivia

Hang in there, follow the advice and keep a handle on it. Sounds like you have a good support system.
Cheers.

thank you very much