What's your blood sugar?

when i woke up today i was 182 :frowning: (i think it was because of the stress of the final exam, or was it because of the pizza i ate yesterday for dinnerā€¦) Iā€™ll find out soon.
Anyway, now im still 167 although i didnā€™t feel like eating in the morning and i havenā€™t eaten anything since breakfast

i took extra units when i was 167, now (two hours and a half later) im 77 and already feeling lowā€¦ I think i better go eat lunch.

More than two hours after lunch iā€™m 109
Now im 69ā€¦

Waking I was 58, then ate myself some McDā€™s and now I am 92 bolused for my food and hoping my sugars will stay around there.

164 mg/dl at 4 a.m. (thanks for waking me up, Gus the cat). Corrected with one unit.
66 mg/dl when I woke up
118 mg/dl 2 hours after breakfast

121 this amā€¦was abit high at bed, took correction. Okay with this, at least Im not 21 or 221. Happy :slight_smile:

313 mg/dl

I told you I should open a factory for producing sugar!!

fasting = 99
iā€™ve been better about taking my lantus at the same
so that has helped!

51mg/dL Crapā€¦tablet time

6 ( x18 ) at 08.00 hours ā€¦presently 11.15 hours 21( x18 ) and did another test almost same result ā€¦Oh, NO ā€¦work to do !!

221 mg/dl

85 at two hours past lunch. I havenā€™t been exercising so I must have over-counted my lunch carbs. Oh well.

97mg/dL 2 hours after lunch. Awesome.

170 before lunch because my uncleā€™s annoying wife wouldnā€™t leave me until i put something in my mouth, GRRRR!!! how i hate that. Anyway i didnā€™t eat too much for dinner, i hope 2 hours later itā€™ll be better.

I am feeling so anxious right now and I donā€™t know why. Every couple of months I get into a ā€œblue funkā€ and it stinks feeling that way. I take Cymbalta but Iā€™m not sure itā€™s working right now. Maybe I should eat something like some chocolateā€¦LOLā€¦Iā€™m trying to laugh to keep from screaming!!! ARGGG!!! Whatā€™s wrong wtih me!!! I went to workout this morning and took my coffee along wtih me which makes my brain happyā€¦lolā€¦I came home, took my shower and did some weeding out of junk in my garage before beginning to work here in my officeā€¦so whatā€™s the problem? I plan to sleep in tomorrow morningā€¦no matter how guilty I feel for not going to the gym. Iā€™ll see if that helps at all. Ohā€¦I woke up to a 177 this morningā€¦that should have indicated to me what my mood would be today!!! ARRRRGGGG!! ! !! !

Donā€™t worry, we still like you. And sympathize with the frustrations of an out-of-range blood sugar :slight_smile:

Ahmad, whatā€™s our average now? I am too tired to do the math ā€¦

111 and countingā€¦

105 MG/DL