Memories of @Shoshana27

@Rphil2 got a message from @Shoshana27 's daughter Helen, who has come to NYC from Israel as Shosh is in ICU. This is all we know atm. Many of you on facebook may know her as Rose. Her story of being diagnosed with type 1 at age 3 while living in hiding as a Jew in occupied France is truly remarkable. I’ll let you know if we hear any more. Meanwhile, I know Shosh would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

8 Likes

Oh, so sad to hear that. Shosh is truly an inspiration to all of us, i will think of her!
Thanks for the update, Marie!!!:heart:

1 Like

Oh, my. She is one of the most inspirational people I’ve ever had the privilege to know. Thinking all the positive thoughts I can muster.

2 Likes

Get well quickly, Shoshana! My very best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Poor Shoshana. Many good thoughts coming her way!

SD

1 Like

Helen, her daughter says TuD had been a home for her, and the friendships she had made here meant a lot to her.

2 Likes

Hope she comes out OK…

1 Like

Sending all my positive thoughts that way. <3

2 Likes

As everyone else, I wish her a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Shoshana, My thoughts are with you! :heart:

2 Likes

Get well soon, Shoshana :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Shoshana, sending you many healing thoughts and prayers. :sunflower:

תרגיש טוב
refuah sh’lemah

2 Likes

My prayers for healing to you Shoshana–you touched my heart.

1 Like

Oh no! Praying and thinking of you, Shosh. :heart:

1 Like

Shoshana, you are in my thoughts and prayers. :heart:

1 Like

All bright blessings of the universe to you Shoshana. I am holding you and your loved ones close in my heart…Judith in Portland…xx000

3 Likes

i hope you are feeling better soon, shoshana! xxx

She is always so modest, but for some of us she is a real hero. I will have Shoshana in my prayers.

Refuah sh’lemah @shoshana27 ! All the family is sending you positive feelings. Cien y veinte anos de buena vida!

Dear Shoshana, thinking of you and hoping you will be well soon love,