A nice introductory video of Afrezza

Dr. Steven Edelman has lived with long-term type I diabetes and is a professor of medicine in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism at the University of California at San Diego. He is the founder of Taking Control of Your Diabetes, TCOYD. This organization produces a wide range of diabetes information and may be best known for its one-day diabetes conferences it stages around the United States.

He also produces informational videos about diabetes. I came across this just over five-minute video this morning about the inhalable insulin, Afrezza. It’s dated-stamped February 7, 2017. It’s a nice friendly video aimed at people who may not know a lot about Afrezza and targets both the T1D and T2D audiences. Enjoy.

1 Like

Somebody posted something very much like this sometime in the past few days. Might have even been the same one, I can’t find it right now. In any case it’s a nice informative introduction.

Yes, I watched the video from earlier post, 10 days ago. Search Edelman if you want to find it.