Drum Roll Please...... 5.5, I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself I had to tell my TuD friends. To say the least I was pleased and the Endo was pleased. He cautioned me about not running low to often but said I was doing great.
This was only my second visit with this Doc and I'm still trying to feel him out. I went in with a lot of questions and was pleased with the answers I received.
He supports a low carb diet if it is within reason. When I described my approach to eating he was supportive and said it falls within his guidelines.
We talked about exercise and what was an appropriate amount. I really thought that I had become obsessive about it. He calmed my fears and assured that it was not overboard.
Lastly we talked about pumps. He said that control wise I probably would not benefit from a pump and for me the decision to use a one would be a lifestyle decision. I had taken with me a very extensive logbook of readings, injections and carb counts so he said that he felt that I would be successful using one and that he would be supportive if I wanted one. He told me to think about it and give him a call and he would start the approval process.
Looks like now I have a decision to make. Please help me folks, I don't know what to do. I have batted this one back and forth in my mind for some time and I'm still no closer to a decision.