Hi - I’m new to the forum, I’m a T1 with an Animas Ping and (like others) have been reading through multiple posts trying to decide on the Medtronic 670g vs. the tslim. My ping warranty expires November 5. I think I’m going to go with the tslim eventually based on the negative posts about 670g. Animas has been calling me every two days (literally) to get me to register for the $750 Visa by July 31.
The thing is… due to a long pump break a couple of years ago, I’ve got 9 months of supplies left for my Ping. It almost makes more sense for me to keep the Ping until it dies. Or, on November 6, get the tslim. I’m feeling very pressured by Animas and Medtronic to make a decision right now, but with 9 months of supplies, I could be fine for a long time if the pump doesn’t break.
Has anyone else made the decision to just keep your Ping for awhile until your supplies run out?