Diabetes and Ultrasonic Cavitation

Hi friends,

Few quick question.
Why is it not recommended for someone with diabetes to undergo ultrasonic cavitation/ fat cavitation treatment? Does this also apply for radio frequency skin treatment that is usually included in the treatment process?

Is this only a no go on places where you inject?
Is this only an issue if you have high sugar readings?
Is it completely tabo, and why?

Thank you in advance for the advise.

I needed to look this up:
Weight loss is more than a goal these days, it’s an entire industry. That’s why finding the right services to help you can be tricky. One treatment that may help you slim down is ultrasonic cavitation. But what is ultrasonic cavitation, exactly, and how does it help you with your weight loss goals?

Put simply, ultrasonic cavitation is a weight-loss treatment that uses low-frequency sound waves to burst fat cells, which may result in lost inches on the treated areas and (ultimately) a slimmer figure. It’s been growing in popularity over the last few years because while traditional liposuction requires surgery to remove fat, this procedure doesn’t.

Many of us struggle w weight but I would not spend my money on this. Nancy50 i

I only found one article specifically about this:

I did not find that Will suggested not having it done.

There may be an additional article but I cannot see it.

http://www.spaelf.com/diabetics-are-not-allowed-to-use-cavitation-rf-fat-freezing-treatment/

Years ago, when I thought I was a type 2 diabetic, I looked up laser treatments as a way to keep losing weight. Almost all of them at the time said it was not for people with metabolic disorders. There were a few around with plans though that guaranteed weight loss and didn’t say anything about not taking people with metabolic disorders. So I decided to try it. The plan at the time was for 30 treatments. ( The gold plan that was guaranteed) I went through it, 3 times a week and didn’t lose anything.

I got a refund, they certainly weren’t happy. But it turns out I was type 1 which was probably even worse for it being able to work. At the time it “liquefied” the fat cells and then you just absorbed and peed them out. But afterward when I read up on it more, the problem with people with metabolic disorders is you aren’t able to absorb and just pee them out. Hence why so many sites said they wouldn’t do it if you had a metabolic disorder.

It strikes me that coolsculpting is very similar to that and might not work. I actually don’t know though. But if you decide to try it, if you can find a guarantee it might be best.

PS They also usually measure weight loss by actual weight but also measurements, so if you are doing exercise it would be easy to say, see you lost weight…

2 Likes

I’ve had a few cavities. Probably from munching on Skittles for lows.

1 Like

This is a scam advertisement