Diabetes Instagram accounts!

Hi there: a first time poster, but a long-time lurker :eyes:

I use Instagram to connect with other diabetics and to share my experiences of Type 1, and I’ve found it really useful. Do any of you have Instagram? I’m _type1catherine

Lots of love,

C

1 Like

I use Instagram.

Hi @camparisoda, Welcome to the community. I’m sorry but I do not use instagram

Welcome, nor do I use Instagram. Nancy50

I use it but my account does not focus on diabetes, although I post about it here and there. I have met others there, including a type 1 who was essentially cured after a research trial in Brazil where he was given chemo and stem cell beta cell implants. He is off insulin with no need for anti rejection drugs.

Nowadays, instagram is one of the most quickly developing platforms, so I suggest everyone uses it and share his/her experience. I personally have one, however I don’t share my diabetes experience there. Probably I should… Nowadays, I’m actually doing my best to gain some kind of popularity. there are so many influencers on instagram that if you decided to have your own business owing to your blog, be aware of the fact that before receiving money by your successful blog, you need to be far more than just talented. For instance, not long ago I found out that you need to pay for your popularity, I found out how to buy real instagram likes and this jod turned out to be not that busy and hard when you have already followers and they are actually alive, lol))