Did you exercise today?

Dino:

NO. However, getting out of bed is a real exercise. Does that count?

Lois La Rose
Milwaukee, WI

Exercise? Hmmm does chasing a 9 month old that sprints already count? :slight_smile:

LOL that’s “extreme exercise”

3, hour long, back to back con calls on my “cardio workstation” (recumbent exercise bike with custom laptop stand). I was so into the meetings that i never really noticed I did two 90 minute “programs” on the bike… Sure am feeling it now however.

Yes I did! A 6.5 mile, 50 minute run over to Madison Park on Lake Washington in Seattle. What a gorgeous day for exercise!

I went to the gym, by car too cold to survive outside usually with reasonable weather I bicycle, for about 1 hour.

I did 20 min, abs workout, and find was not enough cardio… .tonight I will combine it with a 20 min cardio routine.

That is a good total mileage if you did it in one go. BG will have to go down instead of up with that much exercise.

no- I’m banned from exercise until my pump settings are worked out. I just started pumping less than 2 weeks ago.
It’s funny- I usually hate going to the gym, but now that I’m not supposed to, it’s all I think about.

I just took a 1.2 mile walk (thanks, Google Maps!). I walked to Henry’s market seeking only 3 limes and a loaf of bread, and walked out with 3 limes, a loaf of bread, a corned beef, and various veggies to stew with corned beef. I mention this only because earlier I ventured out on the hunt for the illusive corned beef monster, only to be snapped at by a burly she-butcher at Ralph’s, that no, they do not have any corned beef and neither does anyone else. Yeowch.
So anyway, now I feel doubly victorious, plus I added about 10 lbs. to my walking weight. :smiley:

Happy St Paddy’s Day!
I went for a long walk with my dog…appreciating the beautiful S FL weather before it turns hot and sticky.

Hit the weights at lunch…new 6 week regimen has me walking funny. Beware of the Roman Chair!!!

OUCH!

Still doing Couch to 5k! I finished week 5 today, which is bit of a milestone for me – 20 minute jog with no walking breaks.

Good job, Sweeter!

6+ Miles today. Had to get rid of all the stress from finals week. One more test to go!

Excellent! I started this in last Oct, but stopped when the winter started. Planning to start again next month.

I just got up a wee while ago, but I intend to take a rather energetic walk along the beach today.

yep i diddddd!

been doing some intense ballet training, i’ve found myself having to eat more because my sugars are always low from this lol but its beneficial!