Extreme correcting with Afrezza

I wanted to do one of these infographics for a while. I hope its useful for those trying out Afrezza.
The funny fact is that the last time I was over +250 was probably months ago. Its really rare for me to go over 150 with Afrezza.
Oh, and it was the first time I used a 12U cartridge.
This is one of the many reasons I love Afrezza. The piece of mind of knowing that I no matter what happens, I can go back to normal relatively easy. Note that even with the high BG, I ate what I needed after the run. Really priceless.
Cheers,
Gus

4 Likes

Pictures worth a thousand words

If I had a cgm I could show a lot really flat lines with afrezza. In fact, they’d be so flat that cgm wouldn’t be justified-- hence my lack of one.

that is amazing!

Hey Gus, as a competitive Tri-Athlete did you notice any differences in your lung capacity/functionality using Afrezza? I would think you more then most would be acutely aware of any differences. Also, how long have you been using it now? Please share your experience very interested to know, thanks.

I started in May 2015. My lungs are ok, as per the 2 spirometry tests. My performance is great, and because I can now eat what I need when I need it, everything related to exercise is easier.
Cheers,
Gus

1 Like